Citrus Abuse Shelter Association
Job Title: Advocate (Non-Exempt)
Location: Shelter and Outreach
Position reports to: Shelter Program Manager
Qualifications and Skills:
Previous experience working with individuals in a crisis setting or social services preferred. Professional training may be substituted for experience. Must have a
valid Florida driver’s license.
• All Employees of CASA are expected to demonstrate a commitment to:
- promoting diversity and equality
- professional ethics and standards
- flexibility and teamwork
- protection of confidentiality
• Physical Demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to see, sit, hear, talk, walk, stand and read.
- Ability to use arms, hands and fingers (mopping, sweeping, computer use, writing etc.). - Ability to reach, stock, climb (step stool or ladder), bend, balance, crouch, kneel and crawl.
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds frequently (donations, food, babies etc.).
• Environmental Conditions which may be experienced are loud noise, the use of toxic or caustic chemicals (ammonia, bleach etc.), and extreme weather conditions.
I have read the duties and requirements of this position. By signing below I agree and understand that I must be able to perform each duty and requirement set forth above.
Employee Signature Date
Supervisor Signature Date